Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the past few weeks I have noticed these small flying bugs around the house. They live for a few days then usually die near the windows or sliding doors. There are hundreds of them now in my place. They aren't mosquitos but something I haven't seen before. There are no open windows in my place. I'm not sure where they are coming from. I have potted plants in the house as well. Has anyone else had these in there place? Any idea how to get rid of them?:confused2:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Not witnessed these Wardy, thank goodness. Try some Pif Paf spray initially and see what happens or I have been told there's a powder product you can buy. You could try sprinkling this around the offended areas and monitor whether it's alleviated the little critters.

Good luck

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
I had these in my apartment. It was my nasty neighbors. Nothing I would do, would get rid of them. I literally had bug/ant stuff everywhere, in attempt to keep them back. It would semi work as a bandage for the real issue.

The only thing that worked.... is they moved. Nearly two years of hell from those nasty people.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Jynxgirl.

I had these in my apartment. It was my nasty neighbors. Nothing I would do, would get rid of them. I literally had bug/ant stuff everywhere, in attempt to keep them back. It would semi work as a bandage for the real issue.

The only thing that worked.... is they moved. Nearly two years of hell from those nasty people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.