Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3rd Oct 2017
Noon appointment at 1:20pm - totally regretted this - should have paid £75 extra for morning slot.

Arrived, shown security at the door application confirmation, enter, lift broken, up to 3rd floor by stairs. Greet by receptionist, new at work, made a few mistakes while a senior supervised beside and pointed her out, but they both polite and sweet.

Then wait for number being called, approach the counter... all disasters happened here. Rude woman.

First she threw me a clear folder told me to put all my docs in, and so I try... then she said I can't give her Too Much, I said, well it's 6x2 of spread out of 2 years... she said "just give 6 months, if they want more they will ask for it"... er.. ok so we have to go thru all docs and take out a portion of it.

Then, she asked "did you apply online? I got no information here."
I'm speechless. I said, er... here's my online application form, confirmation, payment confirmation, appointment confirmation email... she insisted there's no record she has to "do it all over again"...

I don't know what that means but I would literally cry if you want me to fill in all that again, but it seemed like she just typed in my passport and existing visa info (with 1 finger :rolleyes: - ok i'm not making fun of the way she typed)

We then being called to an empty counter for biometric, yes we checked many times our Number was blinking at that counter. Then a gentleman passed by and said, oh! you are called to this counter? Erm.... yea... anyway our biometric then got taken.

We r being directed to the cafeteria to wait... I think that's about 2pm+ 1 man told us he had been waiting since 10am and nothing "moved" so we decided to go, on the way out, we asked the security at the door, "we r now at second last... what time you think we should return?" "he's like hahahhahaha 2nd last, come back ay 7:30pm, we close at 8pm, but last entrance at 7:30pm"

We went to the mall a bit and went home left my 18months old with MIL at home - who we had chased and nursed all the time at visa center.

We returned at 6pm, the security know best! our number got called at 7:40pm, granted the visa.

Thanks for reading.

for the Set(M) I will just do postal LOL

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats.

Do you known if there's parking for the Croydon centre?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
yes there r pay & display at road side by the Lunar House building - Max 2 hours during the day, £3 flat rate from 6pm to 12am

there r also Flat rate all day indoor parking opposite the motorway - it's cheaper if you pre-paid online before you arrive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.