Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

It's been a couple of years since we were there last, so I've forgotten whether my wife's passport is witheld at the premium service centres when we apply for her FLRM 2.

Can we collect it back the same day with all our other documents, or do we have to wait for it to get posted back?

Just checking because I need to book flights to Australia for a week after our appointment and I don't want to get any details wrong!

Thanks,

VT.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey Guys,

It's been a couple of years since we were there last, so I've forgotten whether my wife's passport is witheld at the premium service centres when we apply for her FLRM 2.

Can we collect it back the same day with all our other documents, or do we have to wait for it to get posted back?

Just checking because I need to book flights to Australia for a week after our appointment and I don't want to get any details wrong!

Thanks,

VT.
You get your passport back...the new biometrics card will be posted to you.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
But don't forget that the BRP can take a few days to be delivered to you and you will need it to re-enter the UK, so I would not advise you to book any tickets too soon after your appointment.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's really useful - thanks guys.

We were planning on getting the BRP sent to my parents address, as they are following us out to Oz a couple of weeks later and can bring the BRP with them, or else could courier it out to us in Australia.

Does anyone know - can my mum or dad sign for a package (the BRP) in my wife's name?

Thanks again,

VT.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I signed for my wife's BRP, but courier did say it was lucky that this time the envelope didn't require a form of ID. So it could go either way, you might be alright or your wife might need to be their with her ID.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.