Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLR renewal financial requirement Category A

582 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  clever-octopus 
#1 ·
I have been selfemployed and i have been employed for last 6 months. I am in spouse visa and applying for FLR. I think i can easily qualify in category A by declaring my 6 months payslips as my average income from employment is £1600 per month for last 6 months which means I can fulfill the requirement of £18,600 for the annual income.
My question is do i still need to show self employment as during the weekend I drive taxi and i am selfemployed as well. My taxi car insurance and installment are devitted from the same account where I get my income from.
Kindly guide if its okay to keep my case simple and apply in category A by showing my 6 months payslips of employment earning £1600 per month and providing my last 6 months bank statement.

#2 ·
Hi,

Yes, keep it simple by only showing your £1600 income. The ECO doesn't want to know anything about your self employment and don't worry about your car insurance payment and all on the bank statements.

Good luck :)

#3 ·
Thank you so much for your reply.

One more thing i would like to ask do we have to give proof of our previous jobs if we are applying through category A. As this line in the form is confusing me. "If you or your sponsor hav had more than one job, you must provide the full details of each job held and the specified evidence for each job"
As my wife also used to work earlier. Do i have give all the details of mine and her jobs if we are applying through category A?

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.