Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Can anyone please advise me? We got married yesterday on a Fiancé visa. Is it FLRM that we now need to apply for? Can we apply online? I keep finding applications online that need to be printed. Also ... We are currently in the UK, is anyone aware of the average current processing times for postal applications as we never budgeted for the priority service and the nhs surcharge. But we only have 4 months left on fiancé visa and don't want it to lapse.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I believe it's taking a few months by post, but as long as you apply before your current visa expires, you are okay while the decision is being made.

You can't apply online, you need to print the application, complete it by hand and mail it in, or of course do the in person priority appt.

And congratulations on your new marriage.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh Thank you. I'm presuming the decision is basically a formality due to the fiancé visa --- but yup it's more stress definately. I guess we will just wait 3 weeks til payday and go for the priority option instead. Do you how I pay for the priority service?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just another extra Thank you for the help. FLR m was granted until jan 2018, we couldn't have made it without all the support and advise. Thank you loads :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.