Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my fiancés fiancé visa recently got accepted and now we are trying to figure out the next step. We really appreciate everyone's advice on here for helping us to gain the visa but just have a few questions regarding the next step.

We want to book a same day appointment once we are married, am I right in thinking this is FLR (M)? If so, do we both have to attend the meeting or just the applicant?

Also for the supporting documents for FLR (M) are they pretty much the same as the Fiancé visa just with up to date bank statements and our marriage certificate?

Thank you :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thank you, we're applying fully through cash savings so I won't need payslips still will I? Also for accommodation we are living with my parents for a little while so can we include the accommodation documents we included in the fiancé visa application? Obviously if I can get an updated bill or something then I will include those, but I don't think they get them monthly and the Council tax bill will still be up to date. Thanks for your help :)

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
From our experience, the caseworkers are only really interested in your financial documents, accommodation details and marriage certificate, but you should still take all other required documents including those about your relationship. Make sure your bank statements for savings are suitably updated, with the latest statement falling within 28 days of your in-person appointment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.