Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wondering about financial requirements

So i am the sponsor i am working 2 jobs right now and have been for the last 6 months.

I am earning over the £18,600 with both jobs

What cat would i apply under??

I can just use 6 months right ??

Thanks in advance

P.S. Do they use the lowest pay slip from each job or do they add all together and x2 ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you salaried or unsalaried?
My main job which i earn about 18,000 from is hourly but i have a contract which states hours but i do a lot of over time which puts it up to 18,000 which is paid at 1.5x normal rate.

Second job is salaried just 1 day a week £250 a month job.

Both have contracts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still confused as which Cat i come under and how to fill out my current earnings :(

the pic below shows the part im trying to fill in

( i do alot of over time so not sure how to include that also could anyone help me?)

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Easy. With your hourly-paid job, add up all the payslips from the last 6 months, divide by 6 and time by 12. For your salaried job, take the lowest amount during the last 6 months and multiply by 12. Add the two figures together. Put the total under Current Annual Salary. Attach a sheet showing how you've worked it out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
,So am i cat A or cat B tho? if i do some working out and post it on here any chance you could take a quick look at it make sure ive understood properly?

I am confused about one part though i read online somewhere else that they take the lowest payslip from the hourly job and x that by 12 or is that wrong? or do they do that?

thanks

will

P.S. I have just added up all my payslips for the last 12 months at my hourly job which came to £19,628.96. If i show the last 12 months but the lowest month was £1181 would that be a passable amount or does it have to be a regular £1550 per month minimum?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So

Starting from July 2014
Ending June 2015

= £19,628.96

Sorry for spam posting just need work it out would this be acceptable was my P.S or would the amounts under 1550 make it a refusal? this is just from my main hourly job*

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
It's up to you to decide whether Category A or B is appropriate.

Re-read Joppa's post and then do the calculation for each category.
:confused2:

I get that ultimately its my decision but it doesnt really help me with the question of, can i give 12 month pay slips? which shows ive made over £18,600. if i give 12 months pay slips and 1 in the past 6 months is less than £1550 would this be a flat out refusal or is that acceptable?

·
Super Moderator
18,071 Posts
Did you read Joppa's post:

Easy. With your hourly-paid job, add up all the payslips from the last 6 months, divide by 6 and time by 12. For your salaried job, take the lowest amount during the last 6 months and multiply by 12. Add the two figures together. Put the total under Current Annual Salary.
Add up your last 6 pay slips for your hourly paid job. Divide by 6. Multiply by 12.

Take the lowest pay slip from your salaried job and multiply by 12.

Add the 2 together. If that is more than £18,600 then you can apply under Category A.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.