Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again,

I have a question about the FLR(M) application form.

I am applying for FLR(M) from a YMS visa, so this is my first application for a spouse visa. We have been together long distance for 8 years but have lived together since August 2013 when I moved to the UK.

Question 6.7 says:

"Add all address you and your sponsor have lived at in the 2 years preceding this application if you have lived at your current address with your sponsor for less than 2 years."

We have lived together at this address for 15 months, and our previous place for 7 months. Does this mean I need to provide my Australian address and my partner's previous address with family from the period before I moved to the UK and we started living together? And do I need to provide proof of these addresses?

Can I just put the place we both lived at for 7 months before this one? Or does it literally mean every address we have both lived at for the past 2 years?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, another question: I am going for a priority appointment. Will they call our landlord and/or letting agent to confirm tenancy?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
They are interested in the addresses you have lived at together.

They might, you never know. Probably not, but it depends on their suspicions and the amount of evidence you provide.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.