Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I entred the UK on a Fiance visa in the 7th Dec 2012,my Flr(m) first period was granted 02/04/2012 and will expired 2nd Oct 2015.I have been living with my Fiance/Wife from first day in the UK.
I am applying for my Flr(m)second period in September .We both Work and get paid well above 18,600.
Could you check this list for me please.
I appreciate any reviews and comments on this list.
Also,I have a question regarding my Wife’s Letter from Employer, as she is a teacher and she will be on holiday from the 24th July to 03 sept,so if I get the letter before her holiday, its going to be older than 28 days on the day of application, I was thinking of booking the appointment around the 19th of Sept and try to get it just before that ,is there any risk of doing that, I don’t know how long an employment letter would take.
Here is the list:
Sponsor:

Passport
6 Months payslips
Birth certificate
P60
Applicant:

Passport
6 months payslips
Biometric residence permit
Police registration certificate
English language test certificate IELTS Band 6 (Expired but used it in two previous successful applications and I will apply with it in September, because I know from November 2015 will need a new fresh test )
P60

Both Names:

Council tax bills (both names from 2012 to 2015)
Tenancy Agreements (Both names 2012 to 2015)
Bank statements (Both names from earlier dates 2013 – 2015)(Cohabitation evidence puposes)
Water bills (our names from 2012 to 2015)
6 months Bank statements (both our names)(Financial Evidence purposes)
Flights and hotels vouchers (both names)

Left to do:

Photograph (Applicant)
Photograph (Sponsor)
Employer letter (Sponsor)
Employer Letter (Applicant)
Photos together.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry there was a mistake here "my Flr(m) first period was granted 02/04/2012" ,the date should be 02/04/2013.

Also,i apologize for Grammar and spelling mistakes.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sounds ok to me. I have to do the same soon!!

Although I do not think the English Test requirement is still needed, if its the 2nd time.
And also I don't think photos are still required either.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I need to do the same in the next 4 months so will be following this thread.

Also heard that redoing the English test is not required.

You said from Nov a new test is required?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
32D. If an applicant applying for limited leave to enter or remain under Part 8 or Appendix FM
submits an English language test certificate or result and the Home Office has already accepted
it as part of a successful previous partner or parent application (but not where the application
was refused, even if on grounds other than the English language requirement), the decisionmaker
may accept that certificate or result as valid if it is:
(a) from a provider which is no longer approved, or
(b) from a provider who remains approved but the test the applicant has taken with that provider
is no longer approved, or
(c) from a test centre which is no longer approved, or
(d) past its validity date (if a validity date is required under Appendix O),
provided that when the subsequent application is made:
(i) the applicant has had continuous leave (disregarding any period of overstaying of no more
than 28 days) as a partner or parent since the Home Office accepted the test certificate as valid;
and
(ii) the award to the applicant does not fall within the circumstances set out in paragraph 32B of
this Appendix.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Page 42 Flr(m) Application Form version 04/2015

Note 3
Please see the list of approved tests on gov.uk at: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/
guidance-on-applying-for-uk-visa-approved-english-language-tests
If you sat a test on or after 6th April 2015 you do not need to provide any documentary evidence
of your test with your application. Instead, you should provide your SELT unique electronic
reference number, provided by the awarding body.
Transitional arrangements apply for people who sat a test before 6th April 2015. You may still be
able to use your test with applications made before 5th November 2015. See section 21e) of the
FLR(M) guidance notes.

·
Super Moderator
18,072 Posts
I entred the UK on a Fiance visa in the 7th Dec 2012,my Flr(m) first period was granted 02/04/2012 and will expired 2nd Oct 2015.I have been living with my Fiance/Wife from first day in the UK.
I am applying for my Flr(m)second period in September .We both Work and get paid well above 18,600.
Could you check this list for me please.
I appreciate any reviews and comments on this list.
Also,I have a question regarding my Wife’s Letter from Employer, as she is a teacher and she will be on holiday from the 24th July to 03 sept,so if I get the letter before her holiday, its going to be older than 28 days on the day of application, I was thinking of booking the appointment around the 19th of Sept and try to get it just before that ,is there any risk of doing that, I don’t know how long an employment letter would take.
Here is the list:
Sponsor:

Passport
6 Months payslips
Birth certificate
P60
Applicant:

Passport
6 months payslips
Biometric residence permit
Police registration certificate
English language test certificate IELTS Band 6 (Expired but used it in two previous successful applications and I will apply with it in September, because I know from November 2015 will need a new fresh test )
P60
Birth certificate is unnecessary. If one of you meets the financial requirement on your own there is no need to include the other's information. So, if you meet it on your own there is no need to include your wife's information. If you are applying under Category A you need 6 pay slips, 6 bank statements and the letter of employment. P60 and contract would be good to include also.

Both Names:

Council tax bills (both names from 2012 to 2015)
Tenancy Agreements (Both names 2012 to 2015)
Bank statements (Both names from earlier dates 2013 – 2015)(Cohabitation evidence puposes)
Water bills (our names from 2012 to 2015)
6 months Bank statements (both our names)(Financial Evidence purposes)
Flights and hotels vouchers (both names)
How are you spreading this out. It needs to be spread out over the last 2.5 years. Flight and hotel vouchers are unnecessary. They don't prove cohabitation.

Left to do:

Photograph (Applicant)
Photograph (Sponsor)
Employer letter (Sponsor)
Employer Letter (Applicant)
Photos together.
The employment letter should be no more than 28 days old at the time of application.

How about accommodation proof?

You'll need to pay the NHS Surcharge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.