Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I'm hoping one of you can point me in the right direction. I have a Spousal/Settlement Visa which I am in the process of renewing. My husband is English and my son is British. We have a system at home when we shred letters every 6 months so I've shredded most of the post that has come to both of us. I have 2 children and myself that would be applying to renew our visa's. There are a few things i am uncertain off and I am struggling to find the answers. I have a few questions
1. Can some please tell me what documents are required for supporting documents ?
2.I work and so does my husband however we used his finances to get the visa initially should I also include mine this time round?
3. Also a while ago I was told about the NHS surcharge and the person who told me about it was from citizens advised, she then said I would get a NHS number after I pay the fee. I already have an NHS number and I pay every month like every other British person, my question is do I still have to pay this surcharge?
4. If I use the premium services do I then have to pay the extra £590 for both my kids and myself?
5. I did the English test back in South Africa 2 years ago and they were called IELTS, I've come to understand that there is a new English testing system only the other day. Does this mean I have to retake the test? I have had a look at my final band and I C1 and to my understanding you require an A band to qualify.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.