Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well that time has come to apply for further leave to remain! I just have a few questions.

We have our premium appointment booked for 18th September.

1) the latest pay from 18th September will be 18th August. We will be submitting this payslip along with bank statements. My question is will this be an issue with the 28 day rule?

2) As the sponsor I meet the financial requirement alone. Does my partner still have to submit documents for his employment? Or do we only need to submit mine which shows we meet the financial requirement?

3) The only joint letters we get are bank statements. Would I be able to submit 6 of these dated over the 2.5 years or would I need to submit 6 different letters for both of us re proof of accommodation

4) I am confused about relationship evidence? Would their be flight details for holidays together and anniversary cards?

TIA!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
1). Yes - it's not within 28 days. I'd move the appointment forward a few days.
2). Just yours.
3). You can only use a source for two pieces of correspondence, so for joint only two letters. The rest will have to be made up of individual correspondence during the same time from other sources.
4). The correspondence is the relationship evidence, along with marriage certificate. A couple photos from wedding etc. doesn't hurt either.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1). Yes - it's not within 28 days. I'd move the appointment forward a few days.
2). Just yours.
3). You can only use a source for two pieces of correspondence, so for joint on two letters. The rest will have to be made up of individual correspondence during the same time from other sources.
4). Are you switching from a fiancé visa or...?
Thank you for the reply... we are applying to extend our spouse visa.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.