Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm in the process of getting all my supporting documents together and have filled up most part of the online application form. Now I have come across a few grey areas that need your help.

1. I am applying under cat D, again. The money that I have in my account was already declared when I first applied leave to enter visa, which its source is from my regular savings through my past employment in my home country (supporting docs were provided to prove the source). Now do I still need to prove that the money is from legal source? Can I send together the previous bank letter back in 2014 (that declared I have held the money for more than 6 months) with the recent bank letter just to show it is the same money from the same account and same bank?

2. Another portion of the cash savings is from my husband's account. It was a wedding gift from his dad, was also declared as required for the first visa, and now does he need to get a fresh letter from his dad that it is a gift back in 2013? The money is in ISA account since then. Can we just provide the bank statement and declare the source as savings?

3. Do we need to make copies of all pages with stamps in our passports?

Really appreciate any advice.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.