Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone help clarify/answer the following question:

Link to paper application: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/608678/FLR_M_-04-17.pdf

4.4q: Has your child visited other countries e.g. on holiday? Please list all countries your child has visited since they entered the UK

Our baby is UK born and British from birth. Baby has travelled with us a couple of times, but as baby is British, this question doesn't need to be filled in. Right?

6.21: Have you lived with your sponsor since your marriage or civil partnership?

It's a Yes or No question. I have ticked YES. Because we started living together once my wife arrived in the UK on visa.

We was apart after marriage for 10 months whilst we got paper work ready and applied for spouse visa.

So is the answer YES or should it be NO?

10.13 How long have you lived in the UK?

We have put 2.5 years. Is that correct? We haven't deducted 6 weeks we have gone on holiday twice, so 12 weeks approx.

12.5 Have you enclosed the valid passport, national identity card or travel document for a dependant?

Do we need to fill this in and related questions even though our baby is British? We have already entered passport details in table 4.4. page 15 -16.

Page 65: Evidence of where your child/children normally lives and that you and/or any partner play an active role in their upbringing. This evidence should be dated within the last 3 months and can include:
▪ Official correspondence addressed to the child/children;
▪ Doctor’s/hospital letters on official headed paper stating the child’s/children’s registered
▪ Evidence of your and/or any partner’s parental responsibility for the child/children.
▪ Evidence of where you and/or any partner lives, as the parent of the child/children
▪ Evidence of anything else you would like us to consider regarding your child’s life, both in the UK and outside the UK.

We will be submitting a letter from GP confirming baby is registered there.
Do we need to include any of the other things mentioned in the list?

In total for our baby we will be submitted British birth certificate, British passport, GP letter + CB award letter.

Finally - Does page 76-77 need to be signed?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hi,

4.4q: Has your child visited other countries e.g. on holiday? Please list all countries your child has visited since they entered the UK

Yeah, this is for dependent child.

6.21: Have you lived with your sponsor since your marriage or civil partnership?

It depends on your circumstances. I'm pretty sure you would have given an answer to the same question it was asked during the initial visa application. Just copy that.

I had kept a scanned copy and I gave the answer from that. For us, we had the nikah in 2011 but started to live together after the valeema in 2013. So we answered 'no' and gave the date on 2013th.

10.13 How long have you lived in the UK?

Yeah, 2.5 years.

12.5 Have you enclosed the valid passport, national identity card or travel document for a dependent?

No, leave it blank.

Page 65: Evidence of where your child/children normally lives and that you and/or any partner play an active role in their upbringing. This evidence should be dated within the last 3 months and can include:

Just the GP letter would do.

Last one: No, its for dependent child.

You MUST sign Section 14 in page 68, if you're submitting any joint named documents.

Good luck!

Reactions: i.need.help
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.