Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Back again for part two now the fiance visa and wedding are all done :) it's time for part three FLR(M)

The first question we have is about names, as we are just married my wife has not officially changed her name anywhere. When applying for the visa should we apply in her maiden name which is still on her passport and other documents? Otherwise it might get a little tricky.

As far as we can see we will need to book our premium appt through https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk pay the IHS charge as part of that process then take the printed FLR M form with us along with the other documents when we attend the appointment.

As always thanks for the help/guidance, this website is invaluable!

Paul

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
It must be in her passport name.
Yes, that's how it is done. You also pay your full visa fees at the same time (£1,049).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay a few other questions have cropped up.

We have booked the Premium appt and paid all the fees through the website, does that mean the payment details at the start of the FLR M form do not need to be completed now?

For 6.19 Where do you plan to live together in the UK we are currently staying with my parents and can stay there as long as we need to but we plan once everything is sorted out so move into a shared flat, I have been paying to hold the room but we havent moved and I do not have any documentation detailing the place or rental agreement. Should I put the address on the form?

For 7.3A section iii it asks "Have you/Your Sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the same amount specified in (XIV) continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application?
I have been with my employer for almost 10 years however my salary increased in April the usual small end of financial year pay rise so technically I have not been earning the same amount for the last 6 months I am now earning ever so slightly more. Do I say yes or no and explain the small increase? Am I making this more complicated than it needs to be? My income before and after meets the required level.

Thanks

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
#1 No need to complete payment form.
#2 Just give your current accommodation with your parents.
#3 Yes, and give your pre-increase salary. Interpret the question as minimum income you have earned in the past 6 months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.