Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Is me again!

For my last post that I thought I get everythings ready for the Unmarried visa but unfortunately that my BNO visa not comply with the English requirment, which means I need to get the English test certificate for the Visa. My heart broke into a pieces!

Luckily found that the Pearson testing english (PTE) acadamic (on the approved list of UKBA) can get the result within 5 workings day. I'm having the test on 11th and then can get the result on 18th.......My in person visa is on 19th....so finger cross. If unfortunately, my test fail, i will not go to the interview next day but quickly apply another test and get the pass test before my visa expiry, i.e. 27th April. As I assumed that if I can arrange the application by post before my visa expiry and it should be still OK? I hope I dont need to get into the post tho.......:(

Regarding to the appointment, I had booked on 19th, I understand that can pay the fee when Im going to the office? Am I right? But how about the form? Do I need to fill in online and upload first or can attach with the application & document during the appointment? If so, can i hand writing the form or need to fill on the computer then print out?

I'm under a lot of pressure now as the PTE test not simple at all and I just have 5 days to study whilst other test taker had 3 months lesson :(

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Hi All,

Is me again!

For my last post that I thought I get everythings ready for the Unmarried visa but unfortunately that my BNO visa not comply with the English requirment, which means I need to get the English test certificate for the Visa. My heart broke into a pieces!

Luckily found that the Pearson testing english (PTE) acadamic (on the approved list of UKBA) can get the result within 5 workings day. I'm having the test on 11th and then can get the result on 18th.......My in person visa is on 19th....so finger cross. If unfortunately, my test fail, i will not go to the interview next day but quickly apply another test and get the pass test before my visa expiry, i.e. 27th April. As I assumed that if I can arrange the application by post before my visa expiry and it should be still OK? I hope I dont need to get into the post tho.......:(

Regarding to the appointment, I had booked on 19th, I understand that can pay the fee when Im going to the office? Am I right? But how about the form? Do I need to fill in online and upload first or can attach with the application & document during the appointment? If so, can i hand writing the form or need to fill on the computer then print out?

I'm under a lot of pressure now as the PTE test not simple at all and I just have 5 days to study whilst other test taker had 3 months lesson :(
We need a fingers crossed smilie:D Consider my fingers crossed for you that you pass the first time, and that everything goes well for you. Please keep us updated!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Regarding to the appointment, I had booked on 19th, I understand that can pay the fee when Im going to the office? Am I right?
Yes

But how about the form? Do I need to fill in online and upload first or can attach with the application & document during the appointment? If so, can i hand writing the form or need to fill on the computer then print out?
You need to fill it on line and print out the same

You will qualify, do not miss anything, and concentrate on speaking and listening.

Best of Luck

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks AnAmericanIn Scotland & Gregarious!

Have done the test yesterday 2pm with PTE and I'm was nervous that I wont be get passed as I knew stragiht away that got 3 wrong answers. They advise that the result will takes within 5 working days. Amazingly the result was sent to me at 4am this morning when I checked my email just now!!! Hurray it was passed with high marks so I'm pleased and relief now!!! If anyone need to do the English Test, I will highly recommend. Its got the result in quick! I've also send the scores to the UKBA now.

So now just getting everything documents ready for in person visa next Thursday! Just final 1more question (sorry!).....as I applied in person, do I still need to get all the documents copied and attached with the originals? Will they return the originals and keep the copies after the appointment? Many thanks xxxx

·
Registered
39,079 Posts

Have done the test yesterday 2pm with PTE and I'm was nervous that I wont be get passed as I knew stragiht away that got 3 wrong answers. They advise that the result will takes within 5 working days. Amazingly the result was sent to me at 4am this morning when I checked my email just now!!! Hurray it was passed with high marks so I'm pleased and relief now!!! If anyone need to do the English Test, I will highly recommend. Its got the result in quick! I've also send the scores to the UKBA now.

So now just getting everything documents ready for in person visa next Thursday! Just final 1more question (sorry!).....as I applied in person, do I still need to get all the documents copied and attached with the originals? Will they return the originals and keep the copies after the appointment? Many thanks xxxx
Yes, and mostly yes.

·
Registered
168 Posts

Hi Angelng929,
Congrats for PTE academic test pass. And all the best for all future endeavors.
Could i know the individual bands score of PTE in each section,If you dont mind :)

I m also planning to book date in next week, Kindly share any material related to exam..................

BR//
NAga..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.