Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey
So I am just arranging documents together before we get married (25th July) ready for our FLR(M) appointment (11th August), however have unfortunately run into a problem regarding proving we both live together.
We are both living in our parents house (it is a big house) and shall continue to do so until after the FLR(M), however as they are the owners, we have no utlitly bills, council tax etc... in our name to prove our tenancy together in their home.
I originally was hopping to get a joint bank account together and use this as a way of proving our tennnacny together, however the bank unfortunately will not allow us to open a joint account unless my fiancee has an "official" proof of address, which we dont have (due to the circumstances stated above). Just wondering what kind of proff they are expecting for the FLR(M) ? Would a letter from my parents be ok as done in the Fiancee visa (alongside a land registry certificate proving their ownership) ? Or should I get my parents to draw up a tennancy agreement ?
Thanks
Racso

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
They aren't looking for a great deal of proof so soon after your wedding. The same evidence you used for your fiancé visa should suffice.

Just make sure you start collecting things for the next round in 2.5 years.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
You just need the same documents you submitted about accommodation, plus your marriage certificate and perhaps some photos.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.