1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I posted my FLR (M ) on 25th of Nov
Biometrics done on the 3oth of Nov

I have been reading all the other posts about supporting documents .

And that has got me really worried.
We meet all the requirements financial wise.

but to prove that our relationship is genuine the only things i submitted was registry marriage cert,Emails from 2011,2012.2013 but i only submitted about 10 emails or so
Pictures of the marriage tenancy agreement council tax bill etc.

My husband is in the navy and did 3 operational tours we cant do skype or whatsapp while he is at sea the only thing i can really provide are the emails we exchanged.

Is that enough evidence or do i need to more evidnece/Can i post more evidence?

Kat

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
If you are in the navy-provided married accommodation, it's a pretty strong enough evidence of on-going durable relationship, so I wouldn't worry.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Joppa,

We don't share Navy accommodation at the moment. I live in the north and He is based in Portsmouth at the min (used to be based in Scotland but got promoted so at the min training )

But did get a letter from the Navy stating that that he is doing the training and that he has to move bases frequently due to the nature of his work.

he travels every weekend. We submitted bank statements and highlighted expenses and bills.. i pay the rent and he pays council tax water etc...But transfers money to mine for part of the rent and house expenses.

Do you think the evidence i have submitted would be sufficient ..just in case they are not enough will they reject or will they ask for more evidence?

Thank you

Kat

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
They do make allowances for the frequent deployments of the military so I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Joppa. Fingers crossed and hoping the evidence i put forward is enough.

Sophiacalvin Was your answer related to my question?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts