Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Thanks for all the information you contribute to this site, I have read through countless posts and believe I have what I need for the FLR(M) application... however could someone kindly review as this whole process leaves me a nervous mess!

A little background info: I am a UK citizen, my wife is Filipino, we met and were married in Cyprus (where she was living at the time). We sorted out the spouse visa and she arrived in the UK on the 21st March 2015.

Fast forward about 2.5 years and I now have booked a premium centre appointment for FLR(M) on the 25th August 2017 (28 days before the 30 month anniversary of her arrival in the UK).

For the application I have:

Printed off and signed the form and document checklist they give you upon booking the premium centre.

Supporting Documents include:

Personal documents:
1. Applicant passport
2. Full copy of sponsors passport
3. 2 x passport photo of applicant
4. 2 x passport photo of sponsor
5. Marriage certificate (in English)
6. I assume I'll need a sponsor declaration again?

Financial evidence :
I (the sponsor) am in full time salaried employment and earning over £18,600 so will supply:
1. 6 latest bank statements (1 set printed at the bank, first page signed and stamped, the other requested and sent through the post)
2. 6 latest pay slips, signed by employer
3. Employer letter giving details of employment duration, type (permanent), salary and pay rises.
4. P60 forms

Proof of accommodation:
We are still renting the same flat that we used for the spouse visa application.
1. Joint Tenancy Agreement (Rolling contract)
2. Includes flat plan.
3. Letter from the landlord also required?

English language requirements:
1. My wife passed the A2 (speaking and listening) Secure IELTS test in July 2017

Proof of living together:
Jointly named correspondence:
3 x Council tax ebills (2015,2016,2017) (I presume printed ebills are okay?)
2 x Water Bills (2015, 2016)
1 x Electricity Bill (2017)
I will probably throw in some more individually addressed documents for good measure.

Also photographs, proof of flights, holidays etc can also be provided to show proof of relationship.

Any comments welcome or just an okay will put my mind at ease, thank you :)

·
Super Moderator
18,071 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks for all the information you contribute to this site, I have read through countless posts and believe I have what I need for the FLR(M) application... however could someone kindly review as this whole process leaves me a nervous mess!

A little background info: I am a UK citizen, my wife is Filipino, we met and were married in Cyprus (where she was living at the time). We sorted out the spouse visa and she arrived in the UK on the 21st March 2015.

Fast forward about 2.5 years and I now have booked a premium centre appointment for FLR(M) on the 25th August 2017 (28 days before the 30 month anniversary of her arrival in the UK).

For the application I have:

Printed off and signed the form and document checklist they give you upon booking the premium centre.

Supporting Documents include:

Personal documents:
1. Applicant passport
2. Full copy of sponsors passport
3. 2 x passport photo of applicant
4. 2 x passport photo of sponsor
5. Marriage certificate (in English)
6. I assume I'll need a sponsor declaration again?
You mean SU07? If so, you didn't need it for your 1st application and you don't need it now.
G
Financial evidence :
I (the sponsor) am in full time salaried employment and earning over £18,600 so will supply:
1. 6 latest bank statements (1 set printed at the bank, first page signed and stamped, the other requested and sent through the post)
2. 6 latest pay slips, signed by employer
3. Employer letter giving details of employment duration, type (permanent), salary and pay rises.
4. P60 forms
Every page of your bank statement printed at the bank must be stamped. Not just the 1st page.

Proof of accommodation:
We are still renting the same flat that we used for the spouse visa application.
1. Joint Tenancy Agreement (Rolling contract)
2. Includes flat plan.
3. Letter from the landlord also required?

You don't need a letter from the landlord if both of your names are on the tenancy agreement. You should include a council tax or other utility bill.

English language requirements:
1. My wife passed the A2 (speaking and listening) Secure IELTS test in July 2017
If it's on the list of acceptable tests, fine.

Proof of living together:
Jointly named correspondence:
3 x Council tax ebills (2015,2016,2017) (I presume printed ebills are okay?)
2 x Water Bills (2015, 2016)
1 x Electricity Bill (2017)
I will probably throw in some more individually addressed documents for good measure.

You each need 6 examples that you've lived together for the last 2 years. No more, no less. Don't over clutter your application. All of the above must be original or authenticated as original by the issuer. E bills are not acceptable.

Also photographs, proof of flights, holidays etc can also be provided to show proof of relationship.
None of this is necessary. Your correspondence is what proves your relationship.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Y

You don't need a letter from the landlord if both of your names are on the tenancy agreement. You should include a council tax or other utility bill.
The OP has stated that he is including this as part of his correspondence, is this not sufficient? I am in same position.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You mean SU07? If so, you didn't need it for your 1st application and you don't need it now.
I just googled SU07 form and it turns out I did fill one in for the initial spouse visa.. I won't this time.

Every page of your bank statement printed at the bank must be stamped. Not just the 1st page.
Great thanks for bringing this to my attention, I just found it in the FLR(M) Guidance notes April 2017 section 10

Noted I'll include an extra utility bill copy

E bills are not acceptable.
This is a bit of a nuisance but again I now see it is documented in section 10 as above.

None of this is necessary. Your correspondence is what proves your relationship.
Haha sorry.. the amount of times you must have answered this!

Thanks again for all your help nyclon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.