Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
im applying for flr m application soon and im going to use permuim one day sevice .
my question is can i pay for my visa application fee and the permuim service fee by one credit card , and pay the health surcharge with my other bank card .?:confused::confused:

thanks

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hi,

Yeah, you can do that way as you wish. They just need your money, so different payment method is accepted.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hi Zakmuh, I am in the process of completing the online application and I can see from the stages, payment is required on submission. But how do you make payment when you do a paper version of the FLR M? (Just in case I change my mind and want to do paper form instead) Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39,244 Posts
If you are doing a postal application, you just complete the payment section on the form, and money will be taken after your application is received. If you do premium service centre application, at the end of your booking process, you are prompted to make online payment.

·
Registered
528 Posts
If you are doing a postal application, you just complete the payment section on the form, and money will be taken after your application is received. If you do premium service centre application, at the end of your booking process, you are prompted to make online payment.
Ah I see. Thanks Joppa for the clarification. So if i were to do the paper form & do premium, I'll have to make the payment at the centre on the day (for fee and premium?) I'll read up on now to pay the surcharge. Thanks Joppa.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
No, if you do the paper version (which we did) and you apply for a PSC appointment you pay for everything online during the process, ie IHS surcharge, visa fee and appointment. Biometrics are done at the PSC on the day of your appointment.

·
Registered
528 Posts
No, if you do the paper version (which we did) and you apply for a PSC appointment you pay for everything online during the process, ie IHS surcharge, visa fee and appointment. Biometrics are done at the PSC on the day of your appointment.
Thanks Whatshouldwedo. Got abit confused there! So I will have to independently pay online once I am ready to book appt. Is it all on the .gov page? Thanks for your help

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is it one singel payment for whole lot visa fee+ premuim service + health surgarge ?
or 2 payments ( visa fee+ premuim service) together then health surgarge sepreate ?
thanks

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hi Whatshouldwedo, I can see the premium appointment page but yet to see the application fee. Once I make payment for premium does the fee page then show? Please can you clarify. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I wish I could remember clearly but I am pretty sure it was all part of the booking process. IHS, visa fee and booking appointment. This part suggests that.
'Fees
You must pay the following fees per person when you book your appointment:

£590 premium service fee (this includes a £100 booking fee)
the fee for your visa type
the immigration health surcharge (IHS), if you need to pay it'

Hopefully someone who has applied more recently will be able to advise.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.