Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am not sure about the financial detials I am to provide in the FLR(M) form

My partner has been with the same company 12+ months earning £40 so I would like to use that to meet the financial requirement

I have been employed for 7 months on £40k and just got £46k as of this month. Prior to that I was a contractor under umbrella company on an hourly rate for a year.

Do I need to provide details of that as well, or just my current employment?

In the table in 7.3A I am listing the umbrella company as well, I am just not sure if I need to provide the payslips and how we are meeting the financial requirement, under CAT A or CAT B?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Under Cat A, submit one job details only.
Joppa,

when I answer the question 7.3.a:
(iii) have you been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount specified in (xiV) continiously for 6 months

with No - it markes me as Category B

I have been with the same employer for 7 months but I have not been on £46k the whole time, was at £40, does this acctualy put me in Category B (meaning I need to provide all info of my previous employment as well)?

Sorry for asking again, I just can't make sense of it..

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
If you are salaried you take the lowest payslip and multiply by 12 to arrive at the amount you are relying on to meet the requirement. So, you will be relying on £40,000 and you will answer yes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.