Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can someone help answer the following questions. I'm filling in the FLR-M form after being in the UK on an initial spouse visa.

2.2 Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above categories (including previous leave granted as a fancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your current sponsor? YES/NO

------------------

2.3 Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.

A) First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a settled person, or person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection, or as a child of a person who has limited leave as the partner of settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a ancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person - 6 months).

B) Second period of leave to remain (following initial grant of leave to remain as a partner of a settled person or person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection, or as a child of a person who has limited leave as the partner of a settled person).

c) Further period of leave following a previous grant of leave to remain as a partner of a settled person or person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection, as a child of a person who has limited leave as the partner of settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person - 6 months)

-------------------

9.15 Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved if the application(s) was or were made abroad

------------------

Joppa and anyone who can help answering the above, thanks.

·
Registered
39,246 Posts
This has been asked a number of times. Search should reveal the answers.
2.2 No
2.3 A

9.15 Which country did you apply in? Then state 'British Embassy, (name of country).'

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
This has been asked a number of times. Search should reveal the answers.
2.2 No
2.3 A

9.15 Which country did you apply in? Then state 'British Embassy, (name of country).'
Thanks.

2.2 is confusing, because it mentions if it's the first time you're applying for an extension. That's why I was thinking the answer maybe Yes.

Can you explain why Yes would have been wrong?

British Embassy, Pakistan.

-----------

Search doesn't always bring up results. I couldn't find threads about this.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For proving adequate maintenance, do I need to put any weekly overheads like any council tax, rent, mortgage etc on a plain sheet of paper.

Or does 7B of FLR-M 7.7 will cover that?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
2.2 should be Yes.
7B covers that, plus supporting documents.
Thanks.

I know what to put in the table below, but do I put what I get per week or per month?

One of the Allowances I receive every 2 weeks into my bank but on the award letter it does say the weekly rate. So do I put in the weekly rate or the amount that goes into my bank?

How do I fill this table, not too sure ?

Also is submitting ONE statement showing all amounts coming in acceptable? Or do I need to submit 6 statements?

Thanks.

·
Registered
39,246 Posts
For the first table, put everything down in weekly amount. To convert monthly into weekly income, multiply by 12 and divide by 52.
For the second table, enter what you get in things like earnings, savings (there is a formula on Appendix FM 1.7a about converting savings into income), investment or rental income.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For the first table, put everything down in weekly amount. To convert monthly into weekly income, multiply by 12 and divide by 52.
For the second table, enter what you get in things like earnings, savings (there is a formula on Appendix FM 1.7a about converting savings into income), investment or rental income.
Thanks,

I have no earnings or savings, I just get ESA, DLA, CB and CTC. I pay no rent, council tax or mortgage.

Virgin media bill is on my name and water bill joint names.

Plus mobility component is deducted from my DLA to pay for notability car weekly payment.

So not sure what to enter in table 2 or how to prove adequate maintenance.

?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do we need a new housing inspection report for FLR-M? Staying in the same property with same number of people since applying for spouse visa. Can we reuse 2 years old report or do we need a new one or do we not need one?

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.