Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
We have our appointment for our FLR (M) application a week today! Just wondering if what I have listed here is enough or if there is anything else I should include

- Application form
- Payment form for appointment
- 2 Passport sized photos of us both
- Applicants passport and birth certificate
- Sponsors birth certificate and passport
- Monthly bank statements dating back to March (Applying through cash savings) most recent one being 12th November
- Covering letter stating source of funds
- Evidence of source of funds (premium bonds letter and past fixed rate savings accounts)
- Marriage Certificate
- Letter from parents giving permission to live with them until we find a place of our own
- Council tax bill
- Water Bill
- Photos of every room in the house
- Land registry certificate
- Proof of an on going relationship - flights to each other, holidays together and photos together (I thought I should include these since we don't have any bills or anything in our names yet)

Do I need to include letters from us both like in the fiancé visa application? Also there is a question on the application form which asks if the applicant has had their fingerprints taken for a visa before and asks for the "British diplomatic post
if application made abroad" - he made his in Milwaukee which is a USCIS centre I think. So does anyone know what we would put for this question?

I really appreciate any help :)

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
The last question - British Consulate General, NYC, though the visa may have been processed in Sheffield (on behalf of BCG NYC).

About the list:
Only applicant's photos needed
You have no property inspection report but presumably the fiancé visa was issued without?
Covering letters are optional but may be useful if you want to explain some unusual circumstance or two.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Hi everyone,
We have our appointment for our FLR (M) application a week today! Just wondering if what I have listed here is enough or if there is anything else I should include

- Application form
- Payment form for appointment
- 2 Passport sized photos of us both
- Applicants passport and birth certificate
- Sponsors birth certificate and passport
- Monthly bank statements dating back to March (Applying through cash savings) most recent one being 12th November
- Covering letter stating source of funds
- Evidence of source of funds (premium bonds letter and past fixed rate savings accounts)
- Marriage Certificate
- Letter from parents giving permission to live with them until we find a place of our own
- Council tax bill
- Water Bill
- Photos of every room in the house
- Land registry certificate
- Proof of an on going relationship - flights to each other, holidays together and photos together (I thought I should include these since we don't have any bills or anything in our names yet)

Do I need to include letters from us both like in the fiancé visa application? Also there is a question on the application form which asks if the applicant has had their fingerprints taken for a visa before and asks for the "British diplomatic post
if application made abroad" - he made his in Milwaukee which is a USCIS centre I think. So does anyone know what we would put for this question?

I really appreciate any help :)
You don't need birth certificates for either of you. Your passports prove your age. Yes, you should both write letters like you did for the fiancé visa. They may not look at them as you are applying in person but better to have them and not need them. A couple of photos from the wedding would be good.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you to you both, yes the fiancé visa was issued without a property inspection report so hopefully that will be ok this time around. I will include some photos, will have to get them printed pretty quick because our wedding is on Saturday and the appointment is on the Monday lol, thank you so much for your help :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.