Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

Application day is coming up fast! (This Saturday in Croydon). Could you help me with a few questions?
(I’m applying for a FLR(m) for the first time, after being in the UK for the past 10 months on a Tier 5 visa)

- 6.8 Add all addresses you and your sponsor have lived at in the 2 years preceding this application if you have lived at your current address with your sponsor for less than 2 years.
In the last two years I have lived:
-At home, in Brazil
-With a friend for a week
-Rented a room for 2 months
-With my sponsor/husband for 8 months in our current flat
My sponsor has lived:
-With his father
-With his mother
-With me for 8 months in our current flat
Should I put all of these? If so, how? There’s only 3 spaces.. Should I take a photocopy of the page or write the overflow information on page 39?

- 7.3A You and your sponsor’s total combined income from salaried employment?
I am only using my salary for the financial requirement (therefore, have only filled out my column in the table). My husband’s only been at his current employment for 2 months, and my salary is over the £18,000 requirement anyway. But should I add our salaries for this question?

- 9.15 Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved if the application(s) was or were made abroad
I had my fingerprints (for my current Tier 5 visa) taken in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and I know my passport was sent to Bogota, but what else should I write here?

- My payslips were stamped on February 22nd, and my application is on the 19th March. This is ok right? Also, do I need my bank statement to be up to the day of my application? Or just up to 28 days before the day of my application?

Thanks!
Vivi

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello everyone

Application day is coming up fast! (This Saturday in Croydon). Could you help me with a few questions?
(I’m applying for a FLR(m) for the first time, after being in the UK for the past 10 months on a Tier 5 visa)

- 6.8 Add all addresses you and your sponsor have lived at in the 2 years preceding this application if you have lived at your current address with your sponsor for less than 2 years.
In the last two years I have lived:
-At home, in Brazil
-With a friend for a week
-Rented a room for 2 months
-With my sponsor/husband for 8 months in our current flat
My sponsor has lived:
-With his father
-With his mother
-With me for 8 months in our current flat
Should I put all of these? If so, how? There’s only 3 spaces.. Should I take a photocopy of the page or write the overflow information on page 39?
Only put addresses where you can show evidence against. It doesn't really matter where or for how long you lived if you didn't change address at your bank, utilities, Govt departments. Only include the addresses where you received any form of correspondence from an official source.

If the addresses still add up to the point of no space on the page, simply copy the page till it covers all the address history.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your super fast reply NomiKaay! Do I need to supply proof of living at these addresses? I had only gathered proof of address for our current flat.

A technicality: the address where I lived for a week is on my police registration form, but I don't have any bills/correspondence for there. Should I add it?

Can anyone help with the other questions?

Thanks!

·
Registered
38,993 Posts
Just your income.
Write British consulate, Sao Paulo.
Dated within 28 days of your in-person application.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Joppa!

If I'm applying for my first flr(m) on the basis of being married (not having lived with my partner for over 2 years), do I need to provide correspondence for the past 2 years or just from my current address (when we started living together - 8 months ago)?

Also, does the bank statement need to be up to the day before the premium appointment day, or can it be from within the past 28 days?

I think I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks Joppa!

If I'm applying for my first flr(m) on the basis of being married (not having lived with my partner for over 2 years), do I need to provide correspondence for the past 2 years or just from my current address (when we started living together - 8 months ago)?

Let me tell you the answer from my own experience. Back in 2013, I got married in Feb and applied for FLR M in late July (was on Tier 4 visa back then). We sent in 6 months worth of correspondence along with the other usual documents. Was granted a Visa 6 weeks later!

Also, does the bank statement need to be up to the day before the premium appointment day, or can it be from within the past 28 days?

Financial documents need to be up to day or, preferbally, same day for premium appointments. If its a postal application then 28 day rule applies.

I think I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!
^^^See this

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks Joppa and NomiKaay!

Do you guys think it's ok that my payslips are from June 2015 - February 2016, and my statements are from 10/08/15 to 08/03/16?

They cover more than the 6 months requirement.. But, someone's said they should be from the same dates (all from June to Feb)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.