Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am applying for a FLR(M) visa on the 5 year route and have a quick question regarding the form. Any help/advice gratefully received:

2.3 Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are
choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.

First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a
settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person - 6 months)

Second period of leave to remain (following initial grant of leave to remain)

I entered the UK on a tier 5 Visa for two years and then moved on a spousal visa 2.5 years ago with my English boyfriend.

Thanks so much,
Emily

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much Joppa. Another really quick one sorry. I have booked a priority appointment and paid online, however, the application form contains a page for your payment details - have i missed something here?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Second period of leave to remain?

Second period of leave to remain.
Hi everyone,
Sorry but I am a bit confused with Section 2.3, please help.

I am applying for the FLR (M) , have booked a premium appointment on 05/11/2015.
Arrived in UK on a spouse visa on 27/05/2013(applied for my spouse visa in Singapore) and my visa is valid till 28/11/2015. I am on the 5 years route as well.

2.3 First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancee or proposed civil partner of a settled person) OR Second period of leave to remain?

Do I tick the same - second period of leave to remain?

Thank you so much.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Hi everyone, Sorry but I am a bit confused with Section 2.3, please help. I am applying for the FLR (M) , have booked a premium appointment on 05/11/2015. Arrived in UK on a spouse visa on 27/05/2013(applied for my spouse visa in Singapore) and my visa is valid till 28/11/2015. I am on the 5 years route as well. 2.3 First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancee or proposed civil partner of a settled person) OR Second period of leave to remain? Do I tick the same - second period of leave to remain? Thank you so much.
When you came in on your spousal visa, you were given leave to enter, so this will be your first leave to remain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.