Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

We are completing our FLR (M) Form at the moment, ahead of our premium appointment on Sep 12th and have a few questions, would be great for clarifications-

1. May be silly to ask- but how do we need to leave the 'non-applicable' answers? should we cross those or just leave blank?

2. Section 7A Financial Requirements- we are applying under category B and using my (the applicant) salary. When we are asked- what was your total income from salaried employment before tax in the 12 months prior to the date of application- does that mean we just need to combine all gross income from each payslip? In June 2017 I changed jobs and had overlap pay so received 2 payslips.

3. Section 7B Maintenance- do we need to complete? we are not exempt from the income threshold element of the financial requirement and have not submitted an application before 9 July 2012. Just wanted to confirm.

4. Question 10.4- Details of ties in my home country- do we need to specify names? or just country ->parents/siblings etc?

5. Accommodation documents- we are planning to submit latest mortgage statement (dated 3rd Aug 2017), Land Registry title document (can we obtain this online? can someone provide us with a link?) and council tax bill (will be dated at the end of August 2017). Will this suffice?

Many many thanks!:)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Joppa.

If we are only relying on my salary, as my pay in the last previous 12 months was well over the threshold, what should we answer to 'You and your sponsor’s total combined income from salaried employment?' Is it just my pay that we should include? ans what figure should go into it?

Also- just was confirm we are applying under the right category (B), again- using my salary only. I have been with my current employer for 3 months and my pay with my previous employer (which I've been with for 18 months) increased every 2-3 months but was always above the threshold. Are we right to use category B?

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
Yes, just your salary (the wording on the form can be clearer).
Yes, Cat B.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again for this.

So in that case- what should we answer to 'You and your sponsor’s total combined income from salaried employment?' - is it just my current salary? or the salary in the past 12 months? because we will be putting the 12 months figure in the question above it-

(xv) And, if you/your sponsor answered ‘yes’ at (iv), what was your or your sponsor’s total income from salaried employment before tax (£) in the 12 months prior to the date of this application?

Quite confusing..

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
Yes, your current salary with your present employer as stated on your employment letter.
And as you are applying under Cat B, you put your total income in the last 12 months in (xv).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.