Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, we are completing the paper form and will be attending a Premium Service appointment but I am unsure on a couple of questions:

- Payment details

What do you do with this section if you have paid online when booking a Premium Service appointment? Do we just leave it blank and ensure we have a print out of the appointment/ payment confirmation?

- question 10.14 regarding 'social cultural or family ties'.

It says 'you should tell us about any family, friends, or other connections with that country'.

How much depth is required here? Is it enough just to write 'father, siblings, relatives, friends, language.'

Any advice would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I left the payment details section blank. Note that for questions like this the search function is very good. I search for the answers to lots of questions.

For 10.14 I wrote something pretty minimal such as a list of immediate family and noted that there were "still some friends there".

Our visa was successful.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I left the payment details section blank. Note that for questions like this the search function is very good. I search for the answers to lots of questions.

For 10.14 I wrote something pretty minimal such as a list of immediate family and noted that there were "still some friends there".

Our visa was successful.
I always search first before posting questions but could not find answers to the above (even though I am sure I remember reading about them at one point or another!).

Thank you for the advice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.