Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a PEO appointment on Thursday. I am a director of a ltd company. I am submitting financial evidence in the form of dividend income. The problem is in the last financial year, I declared more dividend (54K) than my post-tax profit (47K) as I had a good reserve of money (~10K) from the preceding financial year so my Profit and Loss account is still positive. The thing is how much do I declare as dividend on the form? The 47K alone is more than the 18.6K needed and I am applying under Category F.
Do I just put 47K there although the business bank account and dividend vouchers will show more or do I put 54K there and write in accompanying letter that I want to use 47K.

Would be glad if someone could help me with this.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I have a PEO appointment on Thursday. I am a director of a ltd company. I am submitting financial evidence in the form of dividend income. The problem is in the last financial year, I declared more dividend (54K) than my post-tax profit (47K) as I had a good reserve of money (~10K) from the preceding financial year so my Profit and Loss account is still positive. The thing is how much do I declare as dividend on the form? The 47K alone is more than the 18.6K needed and I am applying under Category F.
Do I just put 47K there although the business bank account and dividend vouchers will show more or do I put 54K there and write in accompanying letter that I want to use 47K.

Would be glad if someone could help me with this.

Thanks.
Others may wish to contribute, believe you need to present Audited accounts which have/will be deposited at Companies House and show Dividends payed. Those dividends must correlate with your Personal Bank statements, which is what the ECO will look at.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.