Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi everyone,
I received my fiancé visa for entry to the UK for January 21, 2013. My British fiancé and I married on March 30, 2013. My visa expires July 21, 2013 and I am now working on my FLR(M).
Financial information: My husband is employed and exceeds the minimum requirement of 18,600 pounds in annual salary. I am not employed but my late husband passed away over 2 years ago and I receive his monthly retirement pension and life insurance benefits.

Here are my questions:

Am I required to include any of my own financial information with my FLR (M) application, since my husband is employed and exceeds the minimum financial requirement as my sponsor and is able to support me solely on his income?
If so, where on this application do I indicate this?
When I applied for my fiancé visa, I did include original financial documents with my application in case, although I was told that the UKBA would only count them as a supplement IF my fiancé did NOT meet the minimum.
Since I did it then, should I repeat it in our FLR (M)?
Thank you for your help. My hubby and I are very happy-together-truly soul-mates. I feel very blessed to enjoy being welcomed as a step-mum to his grown children, as I never had children of my own. Also the many wonderful new friends and friendships I have in my husband's (and mine, now) church. England is a fascinating and lovely country to live in and the many people I connect with, very warm and down to earth people! I feel very much at home here.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Hi everyone,
I received my fiancé visa for entry to the UK for January 21, 2013. My British fiancé and I married on March 30, 2013. My visa expires July 21, 2013 and I am now working on my FLR(M).
Are you using a Premium PEO appointment or sending your application away via mail? Be aware of current wait times for postal applications.

Financial information: My husband is employed and exceeds the minimum requirement of 18,600 pounds in annual salary. I am not employed but my late husband passed away over 2 years ago and I receive his monthly retirement pension and life insurance benefits.

Here are my questions:

Am I required to include any of my own financial information with my FLR (M) application, since my husband is employed and exceeds the minimum financial requirement as my sponsor and is able to support me solely on his income?
No, there is no need to include your own financial information when your husband's income meets the requirement alone.

If so, where on this application do I indicate this?
When I applied for my fiancé visa, I did include original financial documents with my application in case, although I was told that the UKBA would only count them as a supplement IF my fiancé did NOT meet the minimum.
Since I did it then, should I repeat it in our FLR (M)?
No, you don't need to repeat the same application as you did for your fiance visa. Simply ensure you include all the relevant documents for him, but you can omit sending anything in about yourself in regards to financially, as it is irrelevant. :)

Thank you for your help. My hubby and I are very happy-together-truly soul-mates. I feel very blessed to enjoy being welcomed as a step-mum to his grown children, as I never had children of my own. Also the many wonderful new friends and friendships I have in my husband's (and mine, now) church. England is a fascinating and lovely country to live in and the many people I connect with, very warm and down to earth people! I feel very much at home here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.