Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I am applying for further leave to remain as the spouse of a UK national from within the UK.

In regards to the financial requirement, we are using evidence of income from salaried employment. My partner makes enough to exceed the requirement. I also work in the UK; do I also need to include my employment details, pay stubs, and bank statements?

Thanks!

PS. Sincere apologies if this has already been answered, I couldn't find an answer to this question by using the search function.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hello all!

I am applying for further leave to remain as the spouse of a UK national from within the UK.

In regards to the financial requirement, we are using evidence of income from salaried employment. My partner makes enough to exceed the requirement. I also work in the UK; do I also need to include my employment details, pay stubs, and bank statements?

Thanks!

PS. Sincere apologies if this has already been answered, I couldn't find an answer to this question by using the search function.
I believe that if the whole of the income requirement can be met by the sponsor then there is no need to include the applicants salary. Please confirm though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.