Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My partner and I are planning to get an unmarried visa. I already live in the UK with my partner and we are planning to use his salary as proof for the finance section, however it's not very clear, he has been working in his current job for 10 months, in his current job he earns 25,000.00 a year, this is made up of a set salary of 16,500.00 plus extra monthly bonuses, therefore we ticked on 'Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount', so it says that he must provide pay slips that reflect this for the last 12 months, however as mentioned, he has only been at his current job for 10 months, in his previous position he was on a set salary, is it necessary to provide payslips for his last job or will 11 months ( he has 2 more pay periods before my interview will take place) be enough? Would they quibble over one month less of pay slips? Unfortunately, he did not keep his pay slips from his previous job, is it okay if we just provide bank statement to cover that one extra month?

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry. My partner has just been at his new job for 9 months and we're planning to apply early October so he only has one more pay slip to come (September pay slip).

Can anyone help me with this, please

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.