Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My wife and daughter are applying to extend their stay in the UK as my dependents using FLR(M) form by 1st of August. I settled in the UK in April 2017 after a long stay on PBS. I am seeking for an advice on the following:

1. I've been working full time since May 2017, prior to this I worked part time at three universities. Given that my employment status changed from part time to full time employment in the past six months, do I need to provide any documents covering more than 6 months?

2. I have a letter from my employer. But, will the UKVI accept printed copies of electronic payslips and p60s?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
If you're applying via category A, which means that you've been meeting the financial requirement for a full six months with the same employer, then you only need to provide 6 months of financial documents. There's no need to provide more than that. You should definitely provide a letter from your employer to address any change in employment terms or pay.

Payslips must be original, if you print them yourself then they should either be stamped or signed by your employer, or accompanied by a letter from your employer authenticating them.

Reactions: londonphd

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're applying via category A, which means that you've been meeting the financial requirement for a full six months with the same employer, then you only need to provide 6 months of financial documents. There's no need to provide more than that. You should definitely provide a letter from your employer to address any change in employment terms or pay.

Payslips must be original, if you print them yourself then they should either be stamped or signed by your employer, or accompanied by a letter from your employer authenticating them.
Many thanks,

I've been with my current employer on a full time contract since May 2017 only. Prior to this, I worked there on a part time contract alongside two other part time jobs.

I worked at three universities as hourly paid lecturer between January 2017 and April 2017 and the following are wages that I've received in this period (from three part time jobs):

January: £1228+£1178+£668 = £3074
February: £253+£1178+£835 = £2226
March: £572+£1178+£668 = £2418
April: £1520+£1179+£46 = £2745
May onward: I have been on salaried employment earning £39108 per year gross.

I guess this meets the requirement for sponsoring my wife and daughter. Please advise if I need to consider anything else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.