Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Learned Members.

May I plz ask for advice on this matter.

I was granted my 1st FLR(M) in summer of 2017, but few months after marriage I got offered a really good job in Cambridge. and moved down here from Scotland. I decided just to go there myself first and see if I like it there or not as I wanted to be fully sure about both of us moving here.

Now due to some moving problems its been a year we've been living apart and have no joint correspondence for this time. I just go back to my wife on weekends. She's living with parents in same house she lived before marriage. It is our intention to start living together from start of 2018. My visa is due to expire in end of December 2018. I still have more than year before I apply but just worried now.

My concerns are Is it gonna get rejected due to lack of enough correspondence proofs.? What explanation we could give to HO.? Anything we could do to show we were together during that time.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Regards

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
They will understand that some couples have to live apart during the working week because of their jobs. So make sure you have enough individual pieces of evidence to meet the cohabitation requirement. Also ensure you list the Scottish address as your main UK residence.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.