Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

The application for FLR(M) extension for my wife is due in May 2016.
Maybe it is obvious to some but I am having difficulty interpreting the requirement of cohabitation. It says that we need to prove that we have been living together since the last FLR(M) application for a maximum of 2 years. So, to clarify, if my wife arrived in November 2013, do we need to prove it for the period of Nov 2013 to Nov 2015 OR because the application is set in May 2016, do we need to prove it for the period of May 2014 to May 2016? In other words do we need to provide evidence for the first 2 years of residency or the last 2?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Jumping in on this. My wife's appointment is next week. I am just putting the supporting documents together. I am having to submit 6 pieces of evidence each with our name on as we only have the council tax in both our names (everything else is pretty much paperless). It asks for the letters to be Spread evenly but i am struggling with one month.

I have letters as follows

July 2013 - Council tax
October 2013 - Letter from work
March 2014 - Council Tax
???? the closest i have is May 2014????
November 2014 - Gas&Elec bill
March 2015 - Council tax
July 2015 - DVLA theory certificate
December 2015 - Gas & Elec

I can't get the exactly even, is that a problem? Will i be ok to submit the May letter or are they very strict on having them spread evenly.

·
Registered
38,993 Posts
You are probably ok but have an additional document around May to be sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.