Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

My wife has booked a premium service for her second extension on the FLR(m). Our son is EU nationality, so he is not applying with my wife. I have questions on Section 13A.

Evidence of where your child/children normally lives and that you and/or any partner play an active role in their upbringing. This evidence should be dated within the last 3 months and can include:
▪ Official correspondence addressed to the child/children;
▪ Doctor’s/hospital letters on official headed paper stating the child’s/children’s registered
▪ School/nursery letter(s) on headed paper stating the child’s/children’s registered address.
▪ If you have access rights to your child a court document issued by the courts showing your access rights; and/or evidence from your former partner that you have access rights.
▪ Evidence of your and/or any partner’s parental responsibility for the child/children.
▪ Evidence of where you and/or any partner lives, as the parent of the child/children

My question is if we just provide our son's birth certificate and a GP/hospital letter or a dentist appointment letter, are these sufficient? the reason we are unalbe provide more is the correspondence we have are older than 3 months, and our visa appointment is before the school reopen day. we are unable to get a letter from school, but we do have a school report which not older than 3 months, and my son's personal details was included on the last page. Is this school report acceptable?

your advice is greatly appreciated!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.