Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

We are applying for our FLR visa in September, please could someone take a look at our correspondence list and make sure it is sufficient?

I arrived here in April 2015.

04/2015- Council Tax (joint names)
09/2015- HSBC Statement (joint account)
03/2016- Council Tax (joint names)
08/2016- Solicitor’s letter (joint names, we were in a process of buying a house but that fell through)
10/2016- HSBC Statement (joint account) covering July-October 2016
02/2017- HSBC Statement (applicant), British Gas bill (sponsor)
03/2017- Solicitor's letter (Joint names)
06/2017- Thames Water (joint names, addressed to Sponsor but I'm showing as additional person on the account- apparently this is the only way it can be done?)
08/2017- Council Tax (joint)

- Is the Thames Water bill ok to use? if yes- we can request a statement for 8/2017 instead of the council tax one?
- Are HSBC joint and individual accounts considered 2 sources or one?

Also- with regard to the accommodation documents- my husband owns the property we live in. What documents do we need to provide?

Thanks you so very much

·
Registered
924 Posts
Correspondence looks good. If I were you, I would look for something dated December 2015. Simply because that is a 6 month correspondence break you have there, and some ECOs have been known to ask for 3 pieces of evidence per year. So if you added something for Dec 2015, it would break the 6 month gap up nicely as well as provide you with a third piece of evidence for 2015. Perhaps a joint bank account statement from Dec 2015?

Other than that, I can see no gaps or reason to worry.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Thames water bill is fine to use. I suspect it will be treated as a joint bill. However, not sure if HSBC joint and individual accounts are considered the same source or different.

Anyway, you have 4 different sources in there- Thames Water, HSBC bank statements, Solictor's letters and council tax bills, so you should be fine.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi and thanks for your reply.

We have spoken to HSBC and unfortunately they are not able to produce a joint statement for December 2015 because there were no transactions in that month.

It's a shame we didn't know about putting these documents together from 2015....

Our only chance is get individual correspondence I guess.

Any other suggestions?

Also- with regard to accommodation document (property owned by my husband- the sponsor), what documents do we need to provide?

Thanks!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi

With re to the correspondence list, I was to find a gas bill dated 11/2012 (sponsor) and HSBC bank statement for myself for 12/2015.

Would that be alright? or do they need to be from the same month?

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.