Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:)

I'm now working on FLR(M) online form for Unmarried Partner visa and came across few confusing questions. I'm aiming to submit it in early July, on the day my visa expires.

1. Have you lived with your partner continuously for 2 years?

I said No as I came around 2 weeks later after my visa started so it will be a bit short of 2 years and explained why. Is this right? Since then I lived continuously with my partner.

2. Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?

I said No for now as it is saying parental reason for example on the application but I’d like to add I got my job commitment and social life if it's okay?

3. In the Finance section, What type of employment is this?

I said Temporary but I’ll be permanent from 31st July (new contract). So when I submit in early July, I’m technically still temporary. Shall I say temporary in the application but explain I’m getting the permanent job from the end of the month in supporting document?

4. When did the current employment begin?

I put the date when my internship begin in this company or does this mean when I got full time employment?

5. This one is really gets me, I think I am in Category A as I'm with this company longer than 6 months and I should provide 6 months payslips & Bank statements, but when I type these answers below,

- Have they been employed by the same employer for the last 6 months prior to the date of application? Yes
- What do they earn? Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

And the next page says: Payslips covering any period of salaried employment (current and previous) in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application

Should I give 12 months payslips and bank statements as it is stated?
Also 12 months ago, (1st one out of 12 payslips) I got paid an internship money which is far less than £1000. It is definitely more than £18,600 for a year but will this be a problem?

6. What is their annual income before tax for this employment in GBP (£)?

I earned £25,000 before and now £30,000 since April (which explains why I put 'Not the same amount continuously' above), so I wrote £30,000 but I saw few posts here saying they put the amount before pay rise as UKVI consider the lowest income over the period. Which one shall I write?

7. Enter the number of rooms in your home.
If you are in a hostel, hotel or B&B only include the rooms that are available to you
Bedrooms : 1
Other rooms (not including kitchens, bathrooms and toilets) : 3

I'm sharing a flat (3 bedroom + 1 living room) so there are other people living here too. I said 1 bedroom as the instruction says only include the rooms that are available to you but it is not hostel, hotel or B&B? Or do I need to say 3 bedrooms and 1 other rooms (living room)?

8. I am now about to give Verification Consent in step 5. Declaration but haven't done it yet because I'm not sure if this step will be the Date of Application?
I read the Date of Application is the day when you pay but wanted to make sure as I have to put the Date of Application as on my expiry date (early July).

The rest of steps are
6. Pay
7. Download and print

I guess in step 6. Pay, I can pay NHS fee (£500) as well in addition to the application fee? Or can I pay in advance not affecting the date of application?

My plan is, leave the application for now and process the rest of the steps on my expiry date. So 5. give verification consent and 6. pay for the application & NHS fee (so the expiry date will be appear as Date of Application) then 7. download and print, and pack the application with support documents and send it to UKVI on the day.

Do you think this is possible? I really have to do this on the expiry day as I am already short of few weeks.

Thank you for your help in advance.:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If they are too hard to answer, could anyone please clarify just 2 questions,

5.I think I am in Category A as I'm with this company longer than 6 months and I should provide 6 months payslips & Bank statements, but when I type these answers below,

- Have they been employed by the same employer for the last 6 months prior to the date of application? Yes
- What do they earn? Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

And the next page says: Payslips covering any period of salaried employment (current and previous) in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application

Should I give 12 months payslips and bank statements as it is stated?
Also 12 months ago, (1st one out of 12 payslips) I got paid an internship money which is far less than £1000. It is definitely more than £18,600 for a year but will this be a problem?

And

8. I am now about to give Verification Consent in step 5. Declaration but haven't done it yet because I'm not sure if this step will be the Date of Application?
I read the Date of Application is the day when you pay but wanted to make sure as I have to put the Date of Application as on my expiry date (early July).

The rest of steps are
6. Pay
7. Download and print

I guess in step 6. Pay, I can pay NHS fee (£500) as well in addition to the application fee? Or can I pay in advance not affecting the date of application?

My plan is, leave the application for now and process the rest of the steps on my expiry date. So 5. give verification consent and 6. pay for the application & NHS fee (so the expiry date will be appear as Date of Application) then 7. download and print, and pack the application with support documents and send it to UKVI on the day.

Do you think this is possible? I really have to do this on the expiry day as I am already short of few weeks.

Also with an online application form, I don't need any appendix or any other kind of form to print out and add I think?

Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.