Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Joppa,

I am due to extend my 2nd (2.5yr) spouse visa BRP.
i understand its called FLR M if i am not wrong then.

If one can tell me what are the documents require will it be the same as applied for the 1st time and as i am earning here also my husband so will 18,600 still be calculated or its easy to renew another 2.5yrs BRP

if anyone can help me by providing the complete details as i am very confused.

Thank you people and moderator!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hi Sneha,

Yeah, its FLR (M-Marriage) route you'll be applying though.

Yes again, it'll be same supporting documents that you had given for your initial visa but up to date ones...BUT two slight changes
1. Correspondence evince of Letters (instead of photos)
2. English language requirement - please check this others if you can use the same one you had submitted earlier

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi zak,

thank you so much for the reply yes i can submit the same certificate,

1 more thing is before i was not working so i have done on my husband savings, now i am employed full time as well as my husband is also employed full time so how the 18600 will work??

sorry about this but its very hard to understand this laws thats why i am asking silly questions.

·
Registered
924 Posts
You can use either income to prove meeting the £18,600 threshold. Either your partner's or yours. It is advised to only evidence one income, so as to not confuse matters. As long as that one income is above the threshold.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Kimi.

The thing is nor me nor my partner earn more then 18600..
He earns 15800 pa
and my earning is 14000 pa.

also we have bought our property on Mortgage which every month we pay the amount.

if you can please clarify if we can show our both incomes and how about the property will it be a problem as we have moved in our home now since this june 2017!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
You will then need to show all financial evidence from both your jobs. 6 months paylsips , 6 months bank statements , employment letter and p60s from both jobs.

Your mortgage payments don't make a difference to your application.

·
Registered
77 Posts
its pretty much the same for finance, accommodation, except...
instead of the evidence for communication & marriage information ie. air tic, photos, whatsapp chat etc...
you have to provide evidence of cohabitation, correspondence of you & you husband at same address, GP letters, council tax, utility bills, shared responsibility of bills, bank accounts etc.

·
Registered
34 Posts
we are in the process of gathering our evidence for an FLR M Extension to my wife's spousal visa, can anyone tell me if I need to get our marriage certificates translated, they were issued in China, as we were married there.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hi Sneha,

2. English language requirement - please check this others if you can use the same one you had submitted earlier
When you got entry clearence visa then you needed Life skills A1 certificate valid for 2 years i guess
For extension and for Further leave to remain you need English languages certificate Life skills A2

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a question relating to self employment, my accountant has done my accounts for 16-17 full year, my net income is £20570 but then he took off capitol deductions, the figure is now £16449, will I still qualify as the former figure is the net profit?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.