Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm living in the UK and applying for FLR(M) with my British husband as my sponsor. We are applying under Category F as he is the director of a limited company.

We are both self-employed on paper, but as his self-employment income from salary and dividends are well over the £18,600 figure we need, we were only planning on using his figure to satisfy the requirement.

Do I still have to list myself as being self-employed and report my income as well? My income is small as I'm just a sole trader freelancer and as I said, his income in Category F more than covers our needs. I don't want to make our application form more complicated than it needs to be if we can avoid it.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
18,071 Posts
Hi all,

I'm living in the UK and applying for FLR(M) with my British husband as my sponsor. We are applying under Category F as he is the director of a limited company.

We are both self-employed on paper, but as his self-employment income from salary and dividends are well over the £18,600 figure we need, we were only planning on using his figure to satisfy the requirement.

Do I still have to list myself as being self-employed and report my income as well? My income is small as I'm just a sole trader freelancer and as I said, his income in Category F more than covers our needs. I don't want to make our application form more complicated than it needs to be if we can avoid it.

Thanks!
You only need to report the income you are relying on the meet the requirement. If your husband's income meets the requirement there is no need to report yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.