Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi need some help
i came to uk with the spouse visa on 23 oct 2013 and its expires 9 july 2016 i have separate from my wife but i m regular seening my daughter and helping my wife some money to weekly for her maintenance
my wife send a letter to home office saying that we are separate now but i m interesting to stay in the country for me and my daughter relation ship not to break
i was preparing to apply family life as a parent (10 years route)i toke the b1 test 28th of march was waiting for my pass certification than i received a letter from hope office saying

"You entered the United kingdom in possession of visa issued to you as spouse .......
the visa granted you leave to enter the uk until 09 july 2016
it has come to our attention that your marriage to ........... has broken down and that you are no longer living together as a couple .since since your relationship is not subsisting, you no longer meet to requirements of the immigration rules under which your visa was issued and leave to enter the uk was granted

in the view of this change in your circumstance, we are minded to curtail(cancel) your leave to enter the uk. before doing so ,however,i m writing to give you opportunity to make any representations you may wish to make against this proposed course of action

any such representation must be submitted by 21 may 2015 if no representation are received within this period ,we will reach a decision on you case on the information currently available "

So do you have right to apply this type a visa will they cancel my visa that i have i dont know what to do please help me what is best for me to do

many thanks

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
As the letter says you can appeal and the appeal has to be lodged by 21 May 2015.

So you need to appoint a lawyer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that is the first i m gonna do on monday but they are clueless in Northern Ireland about the immigration
thats why i m looking for a help over here

·
Registered
39,068 Posts
You need skilled legal help to make your written representation under Article 8 of Human Rights Act on rights to private and family life. You can try doing it yourself but we don't recommend it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have seen a solicitor about it before he told me that i can apply as a parent and he said we will send theme a letter if i get letter from home office he is ok but he is not fully inform about the immigration i dont know if i can get any immigration adviser in Northern Ireland

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
i have seen a solicitor about it before he told me that i can apply as a parent and he said we will send theme a letter if i get letter from home office he is ok but he is not fully inform about the immigration i dont know if i can get any immigration adviser in Northern Ireland
So try somewhere else.

·
Registered
39,068 Posts
You don't need one in NI. London-based lawyer can help you through email, for example.

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Type in "Immigration Lawyer Northern Ireland" into Google and plenty of names come up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys i might fly in london and get all sort it i m gona send theme letter tho my solicitor tomorrow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.