Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello am new to this forum but am really confused so I require help ASAP. my fiancée has successfully applied for a fiancée visa although we are happy with the news I am very concerned about the FLR form we need to fill out in the future. To cut a long story short I am a british citizen who serves in the British armed forces, I have never held any other nationality. We where informed that when applying for the fiancée visa to apply like any normal british citizen does as am not common wealth and am not coming to the uk with my partner. I've noticed that if we cannot apply under FLR (AF) then we will have to pay the health surcharge which isn't necessary as she WILL be a dependenant of someone in the armed forces. So my question is do we apply for FLR (AF) or FLR (M)? One more question, my fiancée passed an English test that is no longer accepted by ukba however she passed it before 6th April 2015 so it was still accepted. Will she however have to do a new English language test if we apply for FLR after 5th November?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.