Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its feeling real now our flights are booked leaving the uk on 22nd April. Nervous but exciting too.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I've been here seven weeks and it is scary but it's sooo exciting . On the day youl have mixed emotions I was excited , nervous and a tad upset but it's worth it . Best of luck !

·
Registered
255 Posts
I don't think it's even hit me yet !! Had a few ups and downs ... I'm not working yet due to my qualifications being changed over and it taking up to eight wks . Things are very different here compared to Scotland but I'm adjusting to it . I often have to tell myself I'm in Australia ive made it .

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm originally from Scotland I moved to England 19 years ago to live with my brother as I lost my parents at a young age & that was a culture shock then lol I hope you get something soon. I still can't believe it really. Whereabouts are you?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm originally from Scotland I moved to England 19 years ago to live with my brother as I lost my parents at a young age & that was a culture shock then lol I hope you get something soon. I still can't believe it really. Whereabouts are you?
I'm in a place called blue haven on the central coast.It's about 1hr 50 from Sydney on the train. Nice place lovely beache just not much night life. I plan to get a job here
For few months then save up some cash as my Savings are fast running out. Then move to the city . I'm staying with my brother ATM so it isn't all bad. Where are yous headed ?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds nice were heading to Canberra got 6 weeks accommodation supplied by the sponsor & car So not too bad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.