Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Looking at moving to Spain, as love Spanish people. Due to health reasons, I need to find a city/large town with the following requirements:

1. Flat: so I can walk around easily without being fatigued.

2. Arid: anywhere severely humid is a no-go.

3. Stable air pressure: i.e. not like the UK or NZ where you can have "all seasons in one day".

Basically, "flat" in terms of landscape and "stable" in terms of atmosphere.

I love the look of Valencia city but have been gutted to read that people suffer with the summer humidity there?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Lovely City, very flat in most places. You could also consider the South of Gran Canaria, summertime nearly all year round.

Hepa

·
Registered
19,345 Posts
Hello

Looking at moving to Spain, as love Spanish people. Due to health reasons, I need to find a city/large town with the following requirements:

3. Stable air pressure: i.e. not like the UK or NZ where you can have "all seasons in one day".

I love the look of Valencia city but have been gutted to read that people suffer with the summer humidity there?

Madrid

·
Registered
15,553 Posts
Hello

Almeria - officially a desert!
Costa de Almeria Climate | Go Almeria

·
Registered
19,345 Posts
Good suggestion as long as bloody cold in winter doesn't matter.
True!
How about anything between Málaga and Madrid - Jaén, Toledo, Granada, Aranjuez. They are all dry and no doubt will have flat bits in them (??)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.