Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

anyone with experience with the Fitness First International Passport and if it works unlimited? I though about joining Fitness First in my home country to use the gyms in Dubai (much cheaper monthly rate).

thanks

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hi guys,

anyone with experience with the Fitness First International Passport and if it works unlimited? I though about joining Fitness First in my home country to use the gyms in Dubai (much cheaper monthly rate).

thanks
Yes I have used it and yes it works when visiting other countries.

However, they will notice if you have clearly moved to/are living in another country other than the one where you bought the membership (as you would be), and would eventually refuse to honour the passport.

teuchter

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have used it and yes it works when visiting other countries.

However, they will notice if you have clearly moved to/are living in another country other than the one where you bought the membership (as you would be), and would eventually refuse to honour the passport.

teuchter
Thanks for the quick answer!
Do you know how long they let one use the passport? How can they even refuse to honour it if its part of the membership/contract?

thanks

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thanks for the quick answer!
Do you know how long they let one use the passport? How can they even refuse to honour it if its part of the membership/contract?

thanks
Off the top of my head I can't remember the specific limit, but it's written in the terms and conditions of use. You could check with FF themselves.

Caveat emptor - always read the fine print.

teuchter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.