Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys im looking for the best spot for fishing here in Dubai... Maybe somebody could help me find one... Just started few days back. Best regards to everyone.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi, I normally fish off the surf, near the palace(open beach) I have seen guys catch some big fish there. Some go out with a canoe to drop a line, while others cast from the surf. My biggest catch there was the size of my palm :) but there is hope there. Bait is generally squid or shrimp.
Good Luck

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
If you have time and not just an hour or two to pass, highly suggest going towards ajman or further. Water gets clearer and nicer further you go. More fish in the water :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Are you looking for a trip on a boat or just shore fishing? Musandam is a decent area from the shore. But if you would prefer some sport fishing then check out a company online called Ocean Active. They have a decent gallery for you to get an idea. My fish didn't make the gallery, but it was over 35kg and beat me up off the coast of Oman.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
35 kg thats a huge fish or a monster it is... cant imagine catching that big on my fishing gear... hope to get one lol... im into shore fishing so probably ill be getting smaller than that size...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.