Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My first month pay slip is not available and the third party statutory declaration requires 1st and last month payslip. Is there any other alternative for the 1st month pay slip.
Will bank statement hold valid.

All third party Statutory Declarations or Affidavits must include only one of the following:
Certified copy of Payslips – preferably first & last payslip
Certified copy of Human Resource statement or Service Certificate
Certified copy of Termination Letter with corresponding dates

Its my current emplyer, hence i will not be able to get certified copies of HR statement and termination letter. Hence looking for some alternative of 1st month payslip.

Has anyone else gone through the same issue?

Please help.

Thanks,
P

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Hi,

My first month pay slip is not available and the third party statutory declaration requires 1st and last month payslip. Is there any other alternative for the 1st month pay slip.

All third party Statutory Declarations or Affidavits must include only one of the following:

Its my current emplyer, hence i will not be able to get certified copies of HR statement and termination letter. Hence looking for some alternative of 1st month payslip.

Please help.

Thanks,
P
You can ask them to provide you with an employment certificate. You can site some reason like a bank loan/ tourist visa etc if you don't want them to know your intended use.
And anyway, first and last are only preferred, not a must. You can show bank salary credit and offer letter in lieu of the first-month payslip and provide what you have.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Even I didn't had the first month payslip , infact I uploaded 4th month payslip and the assessment was positive .moreover it should be preferably first and last month and in case of non availability try to submit the earliest available and thats what I did and i didnt had any issue.
Hi,

Please help.

Thanks,
P

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Even I didn't had the first month payslip , infact I uploaded 4th month payslip and the assessment was positive .moreover it should be preferably first and last month and in case of non availability try to submit the earliest available and thats what I did and i didnt had any issue.

I'm in the same company for 8 years, and i have only last 17 months pay slip. So may be as 'luvjd' suggested, i'll try to send the bank statement.

If anyone else have any other options, please let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.