Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

As part of statutory declaration, we need to produce preferably first and last month payslip.

I joined my company in June 2014. I am not able to get the first month payslip through any means.
my company doesn't maintain back up years payslips.

I have only from April 2016's payslip. Can I provide April 2016 and latest one alone.

Should I produce any other document other than this with company letterhead which states that I am employed from 2014?

Please help me with this and I appreciate all your help.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi,

As part of statutory declaration, we need to produce preferably first and last month payslip.

I joined my company in June 2014. I am not able to get the first month payslip through any means.

I have only from April 2016's payslip. Can I provide April 2016 and latest one alone.

Should I produce any other document other than this with company letterhead which states that I am employed from 2014?

Cheers!
Thats not an issue. Submit offer letter and whatever payslips you have. Should be fine

·
Registered
114 Posts
I had similar issue. Then I asked my company HR to provide bonafide letter as I need it for a house loan. That worked for my ACS. That letter should contain your start date and your present designation. It may also contain the purpose, but thats ok.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi,

Cheers!
Statutory Declaration is given by third party(Colleague or supervisor). But how do you prove your employment duration. ACS says the below.

https://www.acs.org.au/content/dam/acs/acs-skills/Application-Checklist.pdf

All third party Statutory Declarations or Affidavits must include only one of the following:
 Certified copy of Payslips – preferably first & last payslip
 Certified copy of Human Resource statement or Service Certificate
 Certified copy of Termination Letter with corresponding dates
Please Note: the ACS is unable to accept letters of appointment, self-statutory declarations or contracts as employment references.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah in addition to the payslips, i will also give another letter like bonafide to state that I have been working from 2014.

I hope that should suffice.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Yeah in addition to the payslips, i will also give another letter like bonafide to state that I have been working from 2014.

I hope that should suffice.
See if they can provide an Employment Letter on Company Letter Head. It should have your start date, Designation and company details.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts