Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, we've passed the two date marker but with nothing more to show than a peck on the cheek before he waves me off in the taxi. Cannot wait for our first kiss but how and where?

If I invite him back to mine won't he be expecting more than a kiss? Not there yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
So, we've passed the two date marker but with nothing more to show than a peck on the cheek before he waves me off in the taxi. Cannot wait for our first kiss but how and where?

If I invite him back to mine won't he be expecting more than a kiss? Not there yet.
You are either taking the Mickey or you need to get out more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
You are either taking the Mickey or you need to get out more.
I can see how naive that sounds... it's not that i've never invited a guy back before!!

Just feels different this time, butterflies... the works. Would like a romantic, memorable, spontaneous first kiss, just can't picture where that could happen here.

:love:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
SunshineAhoy said:
I can see how naive that sounds... it's not that i've never invited a guy back before!!

Just feels different this time, butterflies... the works. Would like a romantic, memorable, spontaneous first kiss, just can't picture where that could happen here.

:love:
If you read the thread 'how can you have a girlfriend out here' you can see that 1st kisses and the like can happen almost anywhere, just keep your senses about you, is not like your are going to suck each others faces off in front of loads of people!! Good luck, hope it all works out for you :) <3 <3
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,204 Posts
I think it's the romantic in me that's going "awwww :love:"

Just be cool and go with the flow. If you want it to be romantic and spontaneous, it'll happen when the time is right. Anyway, a first kiss is a very intimate gesture so would hardly be in a busy, public area like at the Metro Station or outside Spinneys.

Don't forget to come back and tell us how things are going. We never have such threads on this forum! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
959 Posts
So, we've passed the two date marker but with nothing more to show than a peck on the cheek before he waves me off in the taxi. Cannot wait for our first kiss but how and where?

If I invite him back to mine won't he be expecting more than a kiss? Not there yet.
with all this media coverage of brits doing this and that here, watch out where you're doing your first whatever and who's gonna see you.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
423 Posts
with all this media coverage of brits doing this and that here, watch out where you're doing your first whatever and who's gonna see you.
The voice of reason.

I love you cami. X
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
959 Posts
I can see how naive that sounds... it's not that i've never invited a guy back before!!

Just feels different this time, butterflies... the works. Would like a romantic, memorable, spontaneous first kiss, just can't picture where that could happen here.

:love:
i'd say naivete has nothing to do with inviting a guy back home after you probably met him once or twice.

i'd say you'd be naive to think you can force things up on him. he's either taking his time, or he's not really into you and just whiles his time away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,665 Posts
You got a big smile in my face!!!!

Do you folks in the UK follow the 3 dates rule ?

Meet twice and on the third one BANG ? LOL

In all honesty, if he wants you he will tell you (hope he is not the shy type!!)and if you are not ready just tell him. You might put him down, but let him know that you loved to know that he wants you :cool: and keep him craving!!!!

But it is either in your place or his.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,362 Posts
Canuck_Sens said:
You got a big smile in my face!!!!

Do you folks in the UK follow the 3 dates rule ?

Meet twice and on the third one BANG ? LOL

In all honesty, if he wants you he will tell you (hope he is not the shy type!!)and if you are not ready just tell him. You might put him down, but let him know that you loved to know that he wants you :cool: and keep him craving!!!!

But it is either in your place or his.
Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen.

Canuck, off topic, but happy to see the doggy is back. Always reminds me of my lovely happy boy when I see your profile picture 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,665 Posts
That little fella there is the only dog we kept besides his parents.

He would not simply leave us. And we had agreed back then that the puppies would need to feel comfortable with the potential "new owners". That little guy (not little anymore) would run back to us at all times scared.



Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen.

Canuck, off topic, but happy to see the doggy is back. Always reminds me of my lovely happy boy when I see your profile picture 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,362 Posts
Canuck_Sens said:
That little fella there is the only dog we kept besides his parents.

He would not simply leave us. And we had agreed back then that the puppies would need to feel comfortable with the potential "new owners". That little guy (not little anymore) would run back to us at all times scared.
He is a real cutie and he just reminds me of my boy Max who I hope is now running around in doggy heaven. Makes me smile whenever I see him  thank you.
 
1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Top