Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have filed my EOI on april and got an invite on 12/04/2015 which I suppose it due to expire on 23 Jun 2015. Due to certain personal obligations I need some time to rethink on applying for Australian Visa. So what are the options available to me?
I heard I can place my EOI on hold after the 1st invite expires. If yes, what time does the invite expire how to place it on hold? I suppose once invite expires there will be a minimum number of days before the next invite arrive.
By change if my second invite arrive and I fail to apply for that also, I think my EOI will be taken out of SKillselect. In such a case do I need to file a fresh EOI. Is there a minimum number of days before I place fresh EOI?

Thanks in advance. :)
Aneesh

·
Registered
960 Posts
I have filed my EOI on april and got an invite on 12/04/2015 which I suppose it due to expire on 23 Jun 2015. Due to certain personal obligations I need some time to rethink on applying for Australian Visa. So what are the options available to me?
I heard I can place my EOI on hold after the 1st invite expires. If yes, what time does the invite expire how to place it on hold? I suppose once invite expires there will be a minimum number of days before the next invite arrive.
By change if my second invite arrive and I fail to apply for that also, I think my EOI will be taken out of SKillselect. In such a case do I need to file a fresh EOI. Is there a minimum number of days before I place fresh EOI?

Thanks in advance. :)
Aneesh
There is nothing like hold. Your EOI expires in 60 days, if you haven't initiated a visa application by then you need a fresh EOI.
I did it, my first EOI was valid Sep-Nov'14, I let it expire then got a new one in Jan'15

·
Registered
29 Posts
Will EOI expiring affect Visa processing?

Hi Guys,

I am also waiting since filing my application in May 2016. MY EOI is expiring this month and would like to check if it will affect the visa processing?

I did try to reach out to the Brisbane office via email and phone but no response.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
AR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts