Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per the 175 visa rules I have to make my first entry within one year from the date of visa grant. I am thinking to make my first visit alone, without wife and two kids, within the time frame so that i can look for job cmplete other formalities and come back. then we go altogether. keeping in mind that all this within time frame can anyone advise on this matter.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
You will all have to go together for your first date of entry. Whoever was put on your visa application will have to be with you.

Dolly

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi Dolly,
I think what naved had asked is ok...i.e before the entry date everyone need to enter once, it is not mandatory that everyone need to enter together at the first time.

So, I hope first primary applicant can enter alone, and before entry date expires the other dependent need to enter atleast once.

Please correct if I'm wrong

regards

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
I've done some checking and can't find anything on DIAC as yet, but from what I've found, as long as the whole family validate by the 'first date of entry' everything will be OK. The main applicant can validate on their own and the other family members later. The family members cannot validate before the main applicant.

Well I've learned something new :lol:

Hopefully one of the agents can clarify and point us in the right direction on the DIAC website.

Thanks rangola1 for your post.

Dolly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts