Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

As part of Aus 175 application, I need to apply for Canadian PCC ( I was in Canada for 2 yrs ).

As per the Canada PCC requirements, they need the fingerprint form.

Now, I understand that I have to go to Bangalore Commissioner's office, fill up form, then go to LOcal police station and again go to Com office.

I have a couple of queries :

1. Canada website does not have any specific fingerprinting Form. They mention
any Police fingerprinting Form will do.
Now does the Com office/Police Station provide the Fingerprinting Form ?

2. I need some more details on this, Has anyone appied Fingerprinting from Bangalore ? It would be very kind of you if you could reply, so that I can PM/contact you.

Thanks a lot !
~ Chetan

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi All,

As part of Aus 175 application, I need to apply for Canadian PCC ( I was in Canada for 2 yrs ).

As per the Canada PCC requirements, they need the fingerprint form.

Now, I understand that I have to go to Bangalore Commissioner's office, fill up form, then go to LOcal police station and again go to Com office.

I have a couple of queries :

1. Canada website does not have any specific fingerprinting Form. They mention
any Police fingerprinting Form will do.
Now does the Com office/Police Station provide the Fingerprinting Form ?

2. I need some more details on this, Has anyone appied Fingerprinting from Bangalore ? It would be very kind of you if you could reply, so that I can PM/contact you.

Thanks a lot !
~ Chetan
You can PM me. I got it done through a private agent and used it for FBI clearance. It was accepted by FBI.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've done them myself. I got some of that stamp ink and very carefully followed instructions on the form after practicing quite some time on regular paper.

I was tired of going to busy police offices and asking and getting strange responses.

I also received the FBI clearance about 5-6 weeks later.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Fingerprinting in Bangalore

Hello All,
Even i need to get the PCC from canada for Australia immigration. I was in canada for 1.5 years. Can anyone suggest about the process, where to start and go?

Thanks,
Mahendar

·
Registered
95 Posts
On the FD 258 form, what should be the MAIL RESULTS TO ADDRESS? DIAC or to my home address

Then what is the process of sending the results to CO/DIAC.

Thanks
HS

·
Registered
13 Posts
You can PM me. I got it done through a private agent and used it for FBI clearance. It was accepted by FBI.
Hi,
Can you please give me the contact details of the person for finger prints. I need it for Austrailian PR.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rgds,
Avinash

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi,
Can you please give me the contact details of the person for finger prints. I need it for Austrailian PR.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rgds,
Avinash
I got my fingerprinting done for both me and my spouse from truthlabs, Hyderabad. I believe they have office in Bangalore also. They charged me Rs. 1500 + 12.36% service tax. Quite reasonable compared to others.

You can contact them Contact Us

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fingerprinting services in Bangalore

Hi, I am applying for a Canadian PR and my husband required a COC from Singapore as he was a resident of Singapore earlier. He needs to take fingerprinting for this process. We live in Bangalore. Is there a genuine Government authorised place which is nominal? Please help. Thanks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Were you able to find one in bangalore? please share the information,
will be helpful for me.

Hi, I am applying for a Canadian PR and my husband required a COC from Singapore as he was a resident of Singapore earlier. He needs to take fingerprinting for this process. We live in Bangalore. Is there a genuine Government authorised place which is nominal? Please help. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts